Macleaya cordata is a bloodroot which owns thousand year history of medicinal usage in China. 13 kinds of alkaloids and other compounds such as sanguinarine, toddaline, protopine, aallocryptopine, bocconine, rhizoma coptidis alkali, berberine, samin alkali and protopine are in the root and aerial parts. Macleaya cordata extract contains sanguinaine and chelerythrine, which have fungicidal and insecticidal activity. Sanguinarine (pseudochelerythrine) is a potent inhibitor of NFkappaB activation, IkappaBalpha phosphorylation, and degradation. Macleaya cordata contains several alkaloids including sanguinarine, chelerythrine, protopine, and allocryptopine. Our product, Macleaya cordata extract mainly constains with sanguinarine and chelerythrine. It was been show to be reversible inhibitors of the enzymatic hydrolysis of acetylthiocholine.
Latin Name: Macleaya cordata (Willd.) R. Br
Part used: Leaf
CAS No.: 112025-60-2
Molecular formula: C19H13NO2
Application and function:
2. Sanguinarine can inhibit incubation of flyblows. The strongest parts with the effects on killing maggots are leaves and pericarp;
3. Inhibitory effect on some bacteria and fungi;
4. Treatment of various skin diseases:such as eczema , Painful boils malignant swollen;
5. Treat for some aches and pains: such as Rheumatism arthritis pain , Entitled sore, Dental caries pain ,etc.
1. With the function of detoxifying and eliminating swelling;
2. With the function of insecticide, to some extent, it can effectively inhibit bacteria and fungi;
3. With the function of anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antiviral.
2> Plant and select the most natural and nutritional raw materials.
3> 27 researching stuff and 4 manufacturing sites
4> GMP quality management system during the whole production process
5> Produce flexibly for bulk order or a small batch
6> Quickest response and fastest delivery
7> Our products sell to 96500 customers and over 120 countries
8> Professional service from SCIPHAR team’s enthusiasm and vigorous