Schisandra chinensis is an aromatic woody vine that is native to northern and northeastern China. It is predominately cultivated in the Chinese provinces of Heilongjiang, Liaoning, Jilin, and Hebei. It is also found in Russia and Korea. The part of Schisandra chinensis is fruit, which has beneficial effects for the liver health and is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis. Schizandrin B, y-schizandrin reduces ALT, it promotes glycogen, strengthen and improves activity of hepatic microsomal drug-metabolizin, NADH, inophenazone cyclamate DMI, benzoyl, It reduces urine albumen for elimination, improves the biochenmical index of serum, protects liver cells.
Product Name: Schisandra Berry Extract
Botanical Name: Schisandra chinensis
Part Used: Fruit Specification: 2~9%
Molecular Formula: C24H32O7
Molecular Weight: 432.51
Appearance: Yellow-brown Fine Powde
1. Nourishing and strengthening kidney function;
2. Protecting the liver from the damage of chemical poisons, preventing the damage of oxygen free radical;
3. Enhancing human immunity and resisting the diseases;
4. Enhancing intelligence and promoting physical endurance.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field, it is a natural health product to regulate sleeping;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field, with the good effect of treating hepatitis.
1> The safest natural ingredients and solutions provided as well.
2> Plant and select the most natural and nutritional raw materials.
3> 27 researching stuff and 4 manufacturing sites
4> GMP quality management system during the whole production process
5> Produce flexibly for bulk order or a small batch
6> Quickest response and fastest delivery
7> Our products sell to 96500 customers and over 120 countries
8> Professional service from SCIPHAR team’s enthusiasm and vigorous
Packaging and Shipping:
Door to door;DHL/FEDEX/EMS;3-4DAYS; Suitable for under 50kg; high cost;easy to pick up the goods
Airport to Airport;4-5 days;Suitable for more than 50kg;high cost;professional broker needed
Port to Port;15-30days; Suitable for more than 500kg;Low cost;professional broker needed